About Savvy Consortium Member-Driven Collaboration
Product Development and Innovation Engineering Consortium
Savvy's product innovation and product development engineering managers simultaneously develop individual engineering/scientific talent and build collaborative cross functional teams that:
1. Design high quality new products that satisfy customer value expectations,
2. Integrate useful technology into innovative product designs,
3. Meet short time-to-market schedules.
Continuous Improvement Consortium
Savvy's Continuous Improvement Consortium brings together CI leaders from across multiple industries to share best practices, network with their peers, and expand their knowledge-base. Members:
1. Discuss ideas and concepts unique to Continuous Improvement,
2. See best practices at work with facility and plant tours,
3. Build relationships with other Continuous Improvement leaders and see what works from those already on the journey.
Executive Leaders Roundtable
Savvy’s Executive Leaders Roundtable gives Operations and Manufacturing leaders an opportunity to meet and learn from other executives. Members of each roundtable group are from non-competing organizations who discuss the successes, failures, and challenges facing their organizations. They engage in critical knowledge exchange affecting all areas of executive management, including:
1. Strategic planning and deployment
2. Technology, safety and environmental compliance
3. Talent development, Team engagement and mentoring the next generation of organizational leaders.
Savvy Experienced Cross-Functional Leaders
Savvy produces product development and innovation conferences as well as benchmarking tours in the Upper Midwest. Savvy Conference events feature speakers that demonstrate how they adapt knowledge-based product development practices. Benchmarking tours showcase gemba walks through manufacturing operations which deploy lean production and manufacturing best practices to achieve organizational excellence. These practices simplify product development and operations while building individual and team talent, as well as cultivating collaborative cross functional teams.
Between conferences, tours and workshops, Savvy Consortium members meet regularly to more deeply discuss their experiences, share resources, and help progress in the practices of management.
To learn more about Savvy Consortium members and Savvy peer groups, use the Savvy “Contact Us” form.