Announcing Savvy Consortium's
New Product Development & Engineering
Virtual Training Series
The Savvy Consortium brings eight engineering manager speakers to you, beginning on Friday, April 3rd at Noon CST.
Savvy members and conference participants access the previously scheduled conference speakers virtually in a LIVE ZOOM interactive format every Friday at Noon CST.
- Benchmark other firms' tools, methods & processes to meet their schedules and serve their customers in the current COVID-19 environment
- Interact LIVE with speakers and other participants who are managing similar challenges and seeking new opportunities to serve customers and engage teams virtually
- Learn from trusted peers as they manage and lead their teams through uncertain and volatile conditions.
- access to presentation materials
- access to recordings
Registration Options: Series of 8 sessions $700 (April 3rd free) or a la carte ($150 each)
Savvy Members: From Free (Members) to Half Price (Colleagues) for Series
Friday, April 3
- Beth Lasseter
- Director of NPD Management Services
- Savvy Consortium/Optima
Friday, April 17
- Rick Bauer: Director, Media Qualification, Corporate Technology Services
- Janelle Hampton: Engineering Manager
- Donaldson Company
Friday, April 24
- Paul LeMay
- Division Engineering Manager
- Parker Hannifin Quick Coupling Division
Friday, May 1
- Sam Landers
- Senior Fellow R&D, retired
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Friday, May 8
- Terry O'Brien
- Director of New Product Development
- Bruno, Inc.
Friday, May 22
- Jude Currier
- Business and Market Strategist
- Boston Scientific, former
Friday, May 29
- Margot Beesley
- Marketing & New Product Development
- HC Companies
Friday, June 5
- Damon Jurkiewicz: Senior Industrial Designer, Surgical Solutions
- Nicole Hollopeter: Director of Human Factors
- Dana Debelak: Industrial Designer (UI/UX Specialist)
- Ken Bonenberger: Senior Program Manager
- Steris Corporation
WHO ATTENDS SAVVY LEARNING EVENTS?
Design engineering managers, department heads, chief engineers, functional department engineers, product engineers/marketers, directors of product engineering, change management pilot leaders, product test engineering managers, process improvement managers, product engineering development team members and leaders, and all who are responsible for improving product innovation, product development and process improvement in their product engineering operations. The conference is not open to academics, consultants, authors or gurus.
Over 1000 people have participated in Savvy conferences and learning events. They are design engineers, systems engineers, technical and scientific people; product development teams leaders, knowledge specialists, engineering departments heads, engineering support group leaders, continuous improvement managers, process excellence managers, talent build managers, knowledge system managers, and others whose mission is people development, process improvement and productivity increase.
Partial List of Firms attending Savvy Sponsored Product Development Events:
Toro, Eaton, Timken, Dana, Sauder, Medtronic, McDonalds, General Mills, TSI, Goodyear, Cooper, Amano Pioneer, Diebold, John Deere, Pella, Genie, Pella, Schram, Cabot, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific, Nexen, Masonite, Steris/US Endoscopy, Inovonics, UTAS Aerospace, Wil-burt, Cabot Electronics, Cooper, CNH, GE Medical, Crown, Keithley, Knowles, Parker, Actuant, Deluxe, Tennant, Henny Penny, 3M, Shram, Diamond, Emerson, Terex, Ditch Witch, Waterous, HGST, RT technologies, Altec, Toyota, Saris, Andersen, Wet Design, Sub Zero, Harley Davidson, Autobag, CA Companies, Beckman Coulter, Donaldson, Seagate and participants from many other manufacturers that are implementing continuous improvement in their product design engineering organizations.